Southwest Plumbing handles all of your drain cleaning needs. We know what it’s like when you’ve got a clogged or broken drain and you need it fixed fast! Clearing blocked drains or laying-in new pipe is one of our plumbing specialties. Whatever the cause of your blockage, no matter where your pipe is clogged, damaged or broken, we will fix it fast and properly.
These types of problems are all associated with a clogged drain line. Using the most up-to-date equipment in the plumbing industry we are able to unclog toilets, main sewers, kitchen sinks, bathtubs, showers, floor drains, laundry lines, area drains and any other pipe or plumbing fixture. We not only get results, but also give you answers to why your drain clogged and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
What usually causes main line clogging?
- Years of sludge build up.
- Tree roots in the lines.
- Pipe dislocation in the line.
- Foreign objects flushed down line.
Some of the most common symptoms of a main line blockage are:
- Toilet stoppage.
- Toilets backing up into tub or shower.
- Washing machine causing toilets to make a gurgling sound.
- Sewage seeping from the sewer cleanout in the yard.